Tuesday 1 April 2014

Give a Spa Gift Basket to your Friend and Make her Birthday Special



Gift baskets are the most popular gifts one can give on birthdays, anniversaries or other occasions. There are different types of gift baskets. Usually this basket consists of fruits, chocolates, flowers, toys or other items.

It was a month ago when I was invited to a birthday party. It was of one of my best friends. At that time it was a challenging task for me to select a gift for her. So, I had to take the help of my sister. She suggested me to do a thorough research on the internet.
              
Spa gift baskets


While searching over the net, I found beautifully decorated gift baskets with a variety of contents. As these are packed with various products, I thought these to be the best gift on birthday, weddings, etc. I found many spa gift baskets such as:

Pampered Hand gift basket: In daily life, everyone uses and abuses their hands. To give those hands a soothing effect, these spa products are the best choice. This basket consists of moisturizing gloves, a nail buffer, hand moisturizer, etc.

Gift basket for face: With this pampering gift, you can bring a smile on someone’s face. It includes a relaxing hot/cold eye mask, a scrub, day and night cream, headband and a natural lip balm.
           
Birthday gift baskets  


Gift basket for Feet: It includes pumice stone, toe separator, nail polish, a foot massage cream and a foot roller.

After getting the ideas about these baskets, I decided to gift her spa basket that is filled with various bath products like lotions, aromatherapy candles, soaps, shower gel, body butter, etc. Thus, it promotes physical and mental well being. These are among the popular gifts for women.

Many thanks to Blissful Balance. This is the shop from where I purchased.

No comments:

Post a Comment